Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

601 - 620 of 644 Posts

·
Steel mill smoker
185 Posts
Are you gonna use sheet metal for the headache rack or mesh so you can see behind you?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Because I can!!!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #602
Are you gonna use sheet metal for the headache rack or mesh so you can see behind you?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'm still debating on what to do exactly there yet, but no matter what it will be see through.

My wife stained the boards for the deck today, hopefully tommorow she will get them all sealed up. I'd like to have this thing about done this weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
CAT lover
602 Posts
I agree with the factory Alcoas!

·
Because I can!!!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #607
Alcoas would go on my crew cab first! I've definitely been looking for a set though. But first I need to figure out how to balance these tires better first. I just took it for its first drive and it was awful but aside from the tires I need to adjust the clutch pedal to give it a little more throw and otherwise everything else seemed fine!

·
PSN intsigator
6,625 Posts
Use the stainless steel balance beads on Amazon, that's what I use in all my tires

·
Because I can!!!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #609
Well tranny is out. 4th gear is shot I cant get my tires balanced and I have a brake Locked up in the front. That tranny fluid has 15 miles on it. Purple and glittery

·
Native Texan
9,037 Posts
Hey looks like my transmission

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Because I can!!!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #612
I am done buying used trannys I cant drive first. I'm always getting screwed buying them

·
Because I can!!!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #613
Bought a 94 f250 7.3 idi with the factory turbo, 4x4, auto, with 191k on it on Thursday. But sold it last night and doubled my money. Almost enough to pay for the tranny rebuild!

·
PSN intsigator
6,625 Posts
Congratulations, wish I could do that

·
Because I can!!!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #615
Dropped the transmission off at a shop this morning. Only place around that I could find to rebuild a manual. And I dropped off my front driveshaft to get shortened as well.

·
Because I can!!!
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #619
I really want to find a set of dog dish caps to see what thos look like yet!

601 - 620 of 644 Posts