PSN intsigator
7,146 Posts
That's great, but how is Koe doing?

Reactions: Thatchevyguy

·
Because I can!!!
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #662
The little turd is growing like a weed! His parents were fairly large aussies at like 50-55lbs so hes got a bit to go yet too! Otherwise Hes starting to get to the chewing stage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Rebuilt the rear drums and did new seals and fluids on the rear axle on the flatbed truck. Basically all that's left with this one is to someday figure out the cruise and the washer fluid which are both minor

That makes two of us! (y)

·
PSN intsigator
7,146 Posts
FYI, the cruise will hold your speed at set speed of your choosing, and the washer fluid will clean the windshield when applied with the wipers going.

Reactions: Jax

·
Because I can!!!
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #665
The power kings drove like **** when they were on the flatbed truck, flipped them to the 6.9 and they ride 5 times better. I don't know why it makes a difference which truck they are on but they are actually tolerable now.

I put the new glow plug relay in the flatbed and it didnt help. When I would jump the relay it would start so i assumed the relay was bad. But now I'm wondering if the wire to run the relay isnt working like it should

·
Because I can!!!
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #666
Picked up another new project this past weekend! 52 willys jeep truck. No motor or trans. Currently trying to decide what to do for a motor. Kind of a toss up between a mechanical 4cy diesel or a ls swap. And also trying to decide between fullsize axles or if I should cut them down to a shorter width.

·
Because I can!!!
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #667

·
PSN intsigator
7,146 Posts
Very cool. Looks like an awesome project

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
695 Posts
Picked up another new project this past weekend! 52 willys jeep truck. No motor or trans. Currently trying to decide what to do for a motor. Kind of a toss up between a mechanical 4cy diesel or a ls swap. And also trying to decide between fullsize axles or if I should cut them down to a shorter width.

do the diesel. sounds dangerous to have that much power. Plus when the world shuts down or an EMP is set off you can still get around burning cooking oil and not needing a computer to run it. and would probably get close to 30mpg

661 - 670 of 670 Posts