Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I source one?

I've been looking around for awhile now and cant seem to find any parts dealers who have it. My understanding is they are hard to come by.

I figure if anyone knows where to get on, it would be someone on this forum.

Thanks

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
The black rectangular plastic block with the nub/ears that sticks out that the end of the throwout/release bearing fork snaps onto and pivots on? about 3/4" wide by 3/4" high by 1.5" long? Snaps into what would be the passenger side of the bell... You can see the round hole it mounts in from the back of the bell near the starter...

Found a pic...

·
Registered
947 Posts
where does that black plastic bugger go?? I don't think my zf has that, are we talking about the zf-5 or 6?

I know what part your talking about Bgold.. but don't have a number sorry..

·
Registered
947 Posts
well I do have a number.. E7TZ7B602A .. Clutch Release Lever Stud

its the part the clutch fork pivots on, pressed in to the transmission. did you remove yours yet?

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
Check out my post about this in the other section you posed this question.. I put a link where I got one, and it's the metal one for the zf5, not the 6 I thought you were talking about at first.. They are available, just hard to find.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been calling around trying to get one for days now and everyone says they're out. I think I may just lube the crap out of it and see how long it takes for the sound to come back.

If it comes back I think I'll just have one machined as I have resources to get that done for nothing.

At this point I think having one made might be easier than scrounging one up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.