Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2000 F350 7.3 with a ZF-6. My inner shift boot is leaking, the one pictured in this forum, fixing the zf6 shifter boot leak - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum.

I cant seem to find one anywhere. :confused:does anybody know where I can find one? I found one at LMC, but it says it's only for a 2005-2007.fixing the zf6 shifter boot leak - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Does anybody know why this inner boot is 2005-2007 only?

If anybody has one they want to sell me, or knows anybody that sell these inner shift boots please let me know!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also need the white rubbery seal thing that goes between the interior shift boot and the floor, that is used to seal off noise cus that is falling apart. But I can't seem to find that anywhere either.

·
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.
145 Posts
The white piece comes as part of the larger upper black boot that seals in the cabin.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh sweet I'm ordering one of those cus the previous owner cracked it beyond repair trying to get it off, so that solves that problem. Now i just gotta find an inner boot.

·
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.
145 Posts
Haha ya I've got a brand new one sitting here waiting to go on... I ripped the white part when I was pulling it apart. If you don't get that white part properly seated while putting it all back together... talk about noisy...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah with the cracked outer boot and the ripped white thing, plus a dual disk and the road noise from M/Ts, its terrible!!!

I just wanna find an inner boot already so I can just do it all at once.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts