Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Diesel Dragger
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had this on the org...since then i have been converted the nation! :bowfast:
Maybe make this a sticky thread because it could be of value to local's maybe we can help each other out when we need something or in a bind looking for something.

To the business:

I am basically a sales manager/business owner. Family has been doing anything and everything floor related in the DC area for over 30 years now about. We sell carpet, hardwood, tile, vinyl, area rugs, etc. Mainly carpet and hardwood tho. We also work hand and hand with Joe Hadeed carpet cleaning. So lemme know if you guys ever need anything, i will do my best to help you guys out.

Ben Y

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
On Edit; understood OP wrong. :doh: Welcome to the Nation!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I am a professional student. I am getting ready for Graduate school at Perdue or IUPUI in Indianapolis next year. I volunteer with several global aid and Missions organizations part time. For cash flow I am starting a performance graphic and sign business and I deliver drugs to hospitals and pharmacies in the early morning. If that does not work out I used to be a manufactures rep for commercial construction tools and consumables. I signed a non compete before I left my last job, that ended last week, so if all else fails I will go back to that ( great money!!) to pay for grad school.

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
I'm a Union Electrician. Currently a Superintendant for a fairly large Electrical Contractor in Pittsburgh.

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
We're working in West Mifflin right now, building a research building for the Navy.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
04 stroker I assume your one of the holder?? boys. Where are you looking for a job when you get done? As for profession Im in the car business. I work/buy/sell on alot of different ones

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I am a dealer for a polishes company, detail part time and a rollback driver part time

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Federal Firefighter at Quantico Marine Corp Base.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
04 stroker I assume your one of the holder?? boys. Where are you looking for a job when you get done? As for profession Im in the car business. I work/buy/sell on alot of different ones
Yes I am how do you know us? But not real sure about where I'm going I gotta job right outta school at a dealership but not sure how long imma stay. Why do you ask?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Apprentice electrician. One of many electricians in my family.

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
I'm a mechanic for Dresser Rand. We work offshore platforms, on land refineries, gas plants, pumping stations, co gen plants, power houses... If it generates, pumps, or compresses we work on it. I do alot of rotating work but reciprocating compressors are my forte.

·
no joke powerstroke
150 Posts
Heavy equipment mechanic 10 years, now shop foreman @Spade Corp a petroleum contractor 2 years Full time/lifetime Truckaholic and Dad

1 - 20 of 65 Posts