Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is a 16 inch rim rare or what?
i have iroks 36 1350 16 on michey thompson bead locks
and i wanted nitto mud grapplers on that rim but i cant seem to find them or ANYTHING in that size?????

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
if u want mud terrains look up mastercraft courser mt's.they do pretty damn good in the mud,and not very noisy on highway

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how long you get out of them? how about snow? and rain?

·
Registered
775 Posts
is a 16 inch rim rare or what?
i have iroks 36 1350 16 on michey thompson bead locks
and i wanted nitto mud grapplers on that rim but i cant seem to find them or ANYTHING in that size?????
buy some 20 inch rims then annnnnnd buy my mudd graps :poke:

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
how long you get out of them? how about snow? and rain?
ive only had them for about 4000 miles.just breakin em in.they dont do the greastest in the snow.they break loose pretty easy.havent had any problem with them in the rain.good buy for the price.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
if you have 18's and up tires are so much easier to find.. was hard finding 16's for my stock rims when i needed tires...

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
16's usually are only harder to find in "foreign" brands. Mickey Thompson, Pro-Comp, Swamper, all of those are available in 16's.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have a set of Cooper Discoverer STTs now and about to buy some Toyo Open Country MTs

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
The issue is not in the 16" size it is in our president. Last fall he enacted a trade embargo with China and guess what, a lot of the tires are made there. Toyo's have been on backorder in a lot of sizes since then. So have a few others. Most tire manufacturers are moving to Korea to get around this so a lot of plants are not going to be producing tires in their new location for some time.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
16's usually are only harder to find in "foreign" brands. Mickey Thompson, Pro-Comp, Swamper, all of those are available in 16's.

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
315 is a little to small for my likeing. i wanted 37s

·
Registered
301 Posts
how well did these wear? how many miles out of them
They wear great!!! I would say I have about 40K-45K on them now and just now needing some new ones within the next 5k or so. If they were offered in 38" I'd definitely buy another set.

·
Registered
92 Posts
They wear great!!! I would say I have about 40K-45K on them now and just now needing some new ones within the next 5k or so. If they were offered in 38" I'd definitely buy another set.
thanks man appreciate it... do you know if they wear better than the procomp extreme a/t by chance?

·
Registered
572 Posts
i had 16'' cooper st-c, got less then 20K
my tires take some beatings
have had much better luck with BFG

1 - 20 of 23 Posts