Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 95 f350 and I just want to know I how I can either tune it up to roll coal or if theres switches I could buy? What would anyone recommend

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I got a 95 f350 and I just want to know I how I can either tune it up to roll coal or if theres switches I could buy? What would anyone recommend
As you may have noticed references to rolling coal on here is somewhat frowned on, even though I’m guessing everyone that’s owned a diesel truck at some point has either intentionally or inadvertently had heavy carbon exhaust out the pipe.

Lots of great info and helpful folks on here, I usually start with the search button and if nothing comes up then ask away.

Currently I’d say Hydra chip is the best tuner format available. You can purchase the Hydra then load up to 15 different files (tunes) on it. Loading chip can be done off the internet and there are lots of different tunes available to suit your needs.

j

·
Native Texan
8,985 Posts
We are not a site for being stupid with our trucks. We Are will to help people improve the performance of their trucks but If all u want is to roll coal then there are other sites more suited for that kinda stuff. We want performance with out being hard on the environment and bringing more scrutiny to the diesel world.

Explosive Diarrhea not ur friend but a great weight loss tool.

·
Registered
761 Posts

·
Native Texan
8,985 Posts
Is this PSN's version of being RICK ROLLED?
@Turd-250 gets you with a Kittie Threesome? :D
Nope That's Psn for u been Turded.

Explosive Diarrhea not ur friend but a great weight loss tool.

·
don't play well w others
3,657 Posts
Just in case the new guy gets butt hurt

·
don't play well w others
3,657 Posts
That being said. Sorry I'm late to the party. Too busy working.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Just in case the new guy gets butt hurt
May be tough. But damn, how about some situational and self awareness on his part. It goes along way to self preservation.:smile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts