Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatever you do don't buy from this guy. He ordered the wrong tires for me, put them on, then won't take them back. won't give me my money back or anything. told him to just put my old tires back on and he wanted to charge me 50 bucks to do that after he is the one that messed up not me. If I wanted the right tires it was gonna be 400 bucks more. so now a grand later i have a set of tires i don't won't. I'll never go back to them. I also had them put on a leveling kit and what a ####ty dame job. the leaf spring bushing between the leafs weren't in all the way. hangin more than half way out. and for some reason they didn't put a valve stem lid on one valve stem. i know its a little detail but i'm a tech at a motorcycle shop and i'd never let a customers bike go out looking like a half ass job. just letting off a little steam. my hard earned money wasted on wrong tires and a ####ty leveling kit install. NEVER AGAIN

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
What tires did you want, and which did you get?

Something as simple as a Mickey Thompson ATZ and not specifying that you wanted the SLT pattern or what?

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
I think my buddy had a run in with them. Rebuilt his motor, f'd something up and ended with more coolant in the crankcase than oil. They never refunded the money or took blame for it. He had to eat 3500. Only had about 50 miles on it when it blew. Lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What tires did you want, and which did you get?

Something as simple as a Mickey Thompson ATZ and not specifying that you wanted the SLT pattern or what?

Wanted the Kumho KL71 MTs and he put on the Kumho kl78 AT. said there was nothing he could do. he didn't care he got his money. what a [email protected] so now i have the tires up for sale in the classifieds. probably gonna loose my ass on them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just do a stop payment if you paid through a bank or credit company.
Its already been charged to my card. paid for them a week ago. took a week to get the tires shipped there. so no luck there. probly gonna end up just keepin the tires. they dont look too bad.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*UPDATE* i email BDS and sent them pics of how these a$$ holes installed my add a leaf and here is what they said.

Hello Cory,

I would agree with you that the add-a-leaf instillation is not as complete as it should be. The OE clamps should be removed and new Hendricks style clamps should be installed. The clamps on the add-a-leaf should be bent over to complete the instillation. Depending on the amount of lift you attained from the add-a-leaf you may need an adjustable track bar or relocation bracket. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,

Ted Yearling
BDS Suspension
[email protected]
phone: 517-279-2135

I knew i should have just done it myself just being lazy so guess i'll take it off and do it right.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Remember never to leave with something if it's blatantly wrong.

With the truck still sitting in the shop you should have forced them to dismount the tires before they ever rolled down the street.

That's one of those deals where you just have to deal with the truck being down while you wait unless you want to eat the cost.

Did you get a printed quote from them? That's the other avenue for ensuring communications. The quote would have the part # and or description on it to show them.

Otherwise it's just he said/she said and you'd just have to force their hand IF you were SURE you made it clear what you wanted and they messed it up.

But at this point you just have to try and come out best you can.

Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts