Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a 2011 CCSB XLT with the 6.7L for $51500. Pretty close to what a new 6.4L cost a year ago. And i didn't have a camera. Good looking truck.

·
<---- my shop
1,297 Posts
looked at one today. 2011 CCLB XLT with 6.7L for 55,055. still not sold on the grill looks better in person but not 100% sold on it yet. I def do not like the 6.7 badge on the front doors....... looks like a big mole on a womans face......

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I say 6.7L in the 6.4L body style is the ideal situation, but i do not hate the new body style.

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
I said that about the 08, loved the inside and engine Much preffered the 05 front end. But i like the 6.7 front end more than the 6.4.

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
My 08 was 48k sticker, xlt audiophile tow packages dual alts not too fancy but nicely equipped.
Lariats were running less than that in 08.... Thats wow!

·
Registered
59 Posts
do you save much by ordering one vs buying off the lot ?

·
Super Fukin Duper
792 Posts
I looked at and drove one today...FX4 Lariat CCSB...nice truck..freakin $57K sticker...bout 7K more than mine was 2 years ago. And when I asked what could I buy it for he said the price is on the window...so I looked at it...looked at mine, and got in mine and waived goodbye

My favorite part besides the new engine is the rear air vents..lol..I know it sounds little..but its a great upgrade

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
My 08 was 48k sticker, xlt audiophile tow packages dual alts not too fancy but nicely equipped.
Lariats were running less than that in 08.... Thats wow!
The window sheet on my 05 XLT is 50,500 but it has every XLT option including leather. It all depends on how they are spec'd out.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I kinda hate to say this, but that front end kinda looks like a Toyota and Dodge cross.:doh: Go ahead shot me now:pointlaugh:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just priced out one right now on the Ford site, making it at close as possible to the 6.4 we've got now. It came out $2k more than what our 6.4 Lariat stickered for back in August. Our dealership only charges invoice anyways, which would make it come out around the same price as what the 6.4 cost OTD. Not that one could be afforded anyways now, but dreaming is free.

·
brandon
778 Posts
The King ranch that my dealer got two days ago already sold for sticker price of 64k! I watched them drive a way.:(

I

·
0 Posts
The King ranch that my dealer got two days ago already sold for sticker price of 64k! I watched them drive a way.:(
64K :eek: I paid 70K for my log house with 2 1/2 acres four years ago..
it's getting a little nuts...

·
Super Fukin Duper
792 Posts
64K :eek: I paid 70K for my log house with 2 1/2 acres four years ago..
it's getting a little nuts...
You want to see something CRAZY!!! I will go by a local dealer today and post a pic of a 2010 they have on the lot with a lift and hood....sticker is $76K!!!

You wont believe it till you see it...I asked the salesman who the fock typed up that window sticker?

You know......if you think about it....that's prolly the same ballpark price as a Cadillac Escalade. The difference is you get twice the truck.
Tis true.....cept I would say more like 10 times the vehicle....but still redonkulous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts