Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 f350 single cab xl and I want to make it into an XLT. I already replaced the bench seat with two new captains chairs but that was the easy part. The power door locks windows and mirrors is what I'm concerned about. I have two full spare doors complete from and XLT sitting in my garage just don't really know where to start. Anybody done this before? Is there wiring already in my xl for the power windows and door locks or am I going to have to run all new wiring? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody??

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I would start by pulling the old door panels off to see if the factory wiring is there. If the XLTs are from the same year, plug them in and throw a fuse in the fuse panel.

·
Registered
389 Posts
The wiring is not there, you'll need the complete cab harness from a donor. 02-04 should work. Grab the RKE module behind the radio too. The harness you need runs from the fuse box to the drivers door and down the floor panel behind the seat to the pass door. Pretty much plug and play. You can use a supercab harness aswell. Crew cab harness will work but you have to strip out a few extra wires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts