Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.
I’ll start by saying I did a search on powerstroke nation and other forums as well, and didn’t come up with any. Now getting to what I’ve got going on. I have just noticed that my factory radiator is leaking from between the top plastic end cap and the radiator core, so I need to get a new radiator ASAP. I’ve used Mishimoto past for my BMW and other cars I’ve owned in the past, and never had good luck with their parts. There was always something wrong with their parts which caused me to return them and get actual ford motorcraft pas. I have lost all trust in Mishimoto parts. I’m looking at the XDP X-tra cool radiator for my 04 6.0L F250, and I’m wondering if anyone here has any experience with it. According to the XDP website, the XDP X-tra cool radiator is made to eliminate the common end cap leaking issue and other common issues with the factory radiator. What’s the opinion on this radiator? Is it worth the $370 XDP wants for it? Let me know what you think about it. I really appreciate all the help I’ve received in the past on powerstroke nation. Here’s a link to the radiator.
Thanks in advance.

https://www.xtremediesel.com/xdp-x-tra-cool-direct-fit-replacement-radiator-xd298

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts