Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to auto in my dump truck. 99 250k miles, Haisley street twin clutch, upgraded fork and hydraulics, upgraded shaft in t case. My complete for your complete. Will ship.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
How bout everything else to? Id be interested if it would include everything to make it work... ie. Pedals, hydros, flywheel,mounts pcm.... and I would include the same.

·
Registered
457 Posts
if u wanna sell ur zf call me im a hour away from u.and i do have a auto
610 621 6855

·
Registered
679 Posts
how much for a straight up sell?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have
used Haisley twin street/drag clutch $500
hydros and upgraded fork $100
pedals $100
harness $100
steering trim $10
shifter and boot $50
transfer case input shaft $100
motor plate $10

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
How many miles on the clutch? I may be interested.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure on the mileage on the clutch, But I seem to think its around 50k miles. The flywheel and floater are reusable so you can just get new discs and plate and you're good to go. I think when I had it done last time it was like $500. I only tow with it, no horsin around with my truck.

·
Jarrett Johnson
54 Posts
Do you still have the zf6? If so let me know I have 4 automatic trans and a steering colum pedals computer wiring the works and i wanting a 6 speed.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Auto swap almost done just waiting for the converter. I think the zf6 is sold just waiting for twisted addiction but if he backs out it is still for sale.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I didnt see a price for the actual zf6(though its quite possible I skimmed over it)...

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
how much for a complete swap out? my auto ( less than 10k miles ) for yours and all other working parts....you willing to swap the steering column as well? I'm not too far from you....

Chad

1 - 17 of 17 Posts