Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the deal. I bought these tires last month and have about 2000 miles on them. No chop or anything wrong with them as I just did ball joints, allignment and new tie rods 5k ago but I just miss my nitto terra grappelers. Anyone want to trade for a set of 305 55 r20 or 325 60 r 20? I also have these currently on a set of black moto metal 951s of anyone wants to trade the whole wheel (20 or 22s only)? I am in south fl. I will pay to swap the wheels or tires... Just not the look I am going for with my truck. I have reciepts and everything for these tires. text me and I will send a picture. 727 798 3673

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also I will be driving up to tennesee in the next few days so if anyone is between there and fl, or not that far out of the way let me know... great tires, just not the look I want.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Would you be willing to sell them?? I'm in Alabama.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would rather trade as I just bought them but will sell them next month. They will probably have 3500 miles on them by then.

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
well....since you miss your terra's i doubt you'd be interested but.....interested in trade for some 35 x 12.5 Interco M16's?

·
Registered
591 Posts
if only you were closer. i got the same condition falken A/t's 305/55/20 i would consider leveling for toyo mt's

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, that would be a good tire. Well if I dont find the right tire to trade for by next month I will probably buy a set of terra's and sell these. Interco m16s might be more aggressive then the toyos! I should have thought that purchase through more....

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
You already went to TN? I have a set of 305/55R20 Trail Grapplers. Just an offer you can toss around, i know not really the tread you want, but it is a size

1 - 8 of 8 Posts