Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out I have the wrong traction bars for my 08 F250 Longbed. So I need to either find someone who needs shortbars and trade them or buy a new set from Rize. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would only be worth it to both of us if I someone to trade. If I sold these I still would have to buy new from Rize which kind of defeats the purpose.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rize will swap them out on trade and I have to pay the difference. But if I sell them outright, I still have to buy a set, it'll actually end up costing me more then just dealing with Rize. Yea, it's a little confusing but basically it would only make sense to trade someone who needs short bed bars.

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
just trade them? its what you shoulda spent to begin with. i doubt theres anyone who made the same mistake..

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
kinda doubting there may me be a guy with a set of rize long bed bars just chillin out haha, but if you still wanna sell them I'd be interested as well.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
True, but I actually missed a guy a little while back that had the same problem and needed shortbed bars, thought I'd post just for the heck of it.....I'll let you guys know if I decide to sell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts