Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would to go for a different look on my truck, either a wider wheel or a different design. What i currently have is 16x8 slotted american racing wheels with 285/75/16s on them with about 50% tread left.

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, would anybody be interested in trading? im lookin to go with a wider wheel

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

they shine really good i just dont have the materials with me to clean them.

·
Registered
969 Posts
i might be interested in them, how much you askin?

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im only lookin into trading, they are on my truck right now and its the only set ive got lol. im lookin to go for a different look

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds like a good idea, im up for trading wheels too

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ummm not very far lol, at noon im trading a guy stereo systems and then im hanging with a girl. aint it just great not havin to worry about bein bored lol ill have to see how the day goes and see if i can get some spare time on my hands. ill txt ya tomorrow and see what i can come up with.

·
Registered
296 Posts
ummm not very far lol, at noon im trading a guy stereo systems and then im hanging with a girl. aint it just great not havin to worry about bein bored lol ill have to see how the day goes and see if i can get some spare time on my hands. ill txt ya tomorrow and see what i can come up with.
sounds good! cmon need a road trip! lol and besides i would have a reason to drive my buddies 6.0! lol

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i thought you was goin to look at a set of wheels last tuesday? the reason i havent txted you was because i got the empression you already got yourself another set of wheels already.

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ohhh alright, if you want to drive up here you can, im available all this week after 6. friday through sunday all day

·
Registered
296 Posts
naw said i was going to look at a set but wasnt any thing i wanted once i saw them
getting off if you you aint pissed holler at me and we work something out even on the chip deal you may be able to solve super chip problem for me! i aint got your num so text me

1 - 20 of 52 Posts