Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a set of eagle alloy 058's 16x10" 8 on 6.5". They look like brand new with stainless centercaps and chrome lug nuts. They have a set of 305/70r16 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ (33x12.5") Load range D. They've got about 18,000 miles on them and are probably at 65-70%. I am thinking that I would kinda like to go back to the factory alcoas with either a set of 265/75r16's or 285/75r16's. I would be willing to trade for a VERY NICE set of factory alcoas with fairly new 265's or 285's. Or I would even possibly be willing to trade for a nice set of factory alcoas with no tires, if some cash was thrown in. Really want the alcoas to have center caps too. The tires on my wheels are really good. My toe in was out slightly and it kinda feathered the insides of the tires a bit (very minimal). It's not bad at all, truck has been realigned and The tires will wear back even now that the alignment issue is corrected. Not looking for any other type of wheel/tire combo OBS factory alcoas ONLY. Located in Central, IL

·
If It Flies, It Dies
114 Posts
Nice truck.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Picked up a set of factory alcoas, looking to unload mine now. No longer need to trade. Bump to the top.

·
Two Tone
299 Posts
I just saw this. I have a set of Alcoas without caps. I might be interested in these. Did you get tired of constantly polishing them?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Coachscott, I have sent you a PM. And no I am not tired of polishing them, I just always liked the factory alcoa look and I debated for a long time before I got these wheels and tires and now I kinda wish I had just stayed original. They are good tires and I like the look of wider meaty tires, but they didn't help my fuel mileage any and I just kinda like the original look. Thought I'd just go back to a 285 tire or so. Get rid of the wide rims and maybe put a couple bucks back in my pocket for other mods that I would rather have.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just measured the tread on my tires. They are probably more like 75%. I called them 65-70 in my first post, but looks like they have a little more tread left then I originally thought. Just FYI in case anyone's interested.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Glad you sealed the deal...removes the temptation. I have an extra set that I plan to polish and put into service, but those MTs are my favorite non-Alcoas!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts