Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
want to trade my tires and wheels for something closer to stock diameter. I would like to still have either chrome or black wheels(prefer black) just bought the tires and wheels in the spring less than 6000 on them. just want to go back to stock height. also am taking the leveling kit out of my truck (99) so if your interested and are stock height I can throw that in. the tire's are wrangler at/s.
located in MA.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry not really looking for all terrains. forgot to mention that. kinda want something a little more street. thanks though

·
<--Blue Slut
116 Posts
Would the level fit my e99 2wd? Can you pm me a price on it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure if the leveling kit would work on 2 wheel drive or not. will be taking it off if I get a tire swap. will definetly pm you if that happens.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would also sell the tires and wheels as a set for 1500 obo. spent 2000 on them in the spring. just really want to get 18's with 31's or 32 inch street tires.

·
Registered
487 Posts
im at the stock height with that size tire on my 01 and theres no issues, im actually going to lower mine an inch or 2

·
Registered
487 Posts
Where are you located? My wheels are black and id trade you. They are older than yours but only have about 15k on the set

·
green037.3
49 Posts
i have a set of factory 2003 lariat wheels 16 inch with 285 michellen tires with good tread were new a year ago. Wheels are in nice shape if your interested. interested in leveling kit also. maybe we could work something out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
one other person has first chance on the leveling kit if the tires sell or trade. but will keep you in mind if it doesn't work out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts