Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SSDD
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of King Ranch Pablo Running boards with the chrome inserts and step lights I want to sell. I would like $800 for the set OBO, comes with all mounting hardware too. I went with a set of Amp Power Steps. I don't want to ship being that they are long and heavy, but if you want to pay for the shipping then I will. I live in Lafayette, LA

·
SSDD
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.... Still for sale, they go for $1600 new.

·
SSDD
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump...Price reduced to $600 with all mounting hardware + shipping. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I stole a set of these for my 2000 for $50.00. Love 'em.
And a BUMP for ya

·
SSDD
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale, these are the tan colored running boards with the chrome step inserts and lights on them so when you unlock your truck or open the door they light up for you. Everything is included with these running boards including all mounting hardware and bolts, wires are there also. I know some have got these for cheap, but these are in great shape as you can see in the picture above. I will let these go for a very resonable price if someone is interested. I need these gone please.

·
SSDD
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally price reduction on running boards....$400.00 without s&h!!!!

·
SSDD
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have these boards for sale. I would like to get these sold, I need room in my shop. I will sell them for $200 + shipping from 70508....Anybody?

·
SSDD
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
SSDD
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
SSDD
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13