Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a White super duty tailgate off of a 08+ model truck with the step in it.

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
ill check with the guy that i bought mine from and see if he has any white ones available.. they are fairly pricey tho.. not as much as from ford.. how much are you willing to spend? and where you out of to figure shipping or meeting...

also might want to pm me if interested in case i forget to look in here..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Where are you located? I've got a white one with the step in it, that I'll sell for $450 plus shipping or you can pick it up. It is off of a wrecked truck and has a couple of very small chips around the edge, and a small scratch, you can't notiec any of this from a couple of feet away. But it's a 2008 tailgate with the step, and it's white, just like you are wanting. Send me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
138 Posts
call manning equipment in louisville ky they have tons of them and beds to they take trucks from the ford plant and put work beds on them and then sale the bed and tail gates.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where are you located? I've got a white one with the step in it, that I'll sell for $450 plus shipping or you can pick it up. It is off of a wrecked truck and has a couple of very small chips around the edge, and a small scratch, you can't notiec any of this from a couple of feet away. But it's a 2008 tailgate with the step, and it's white, just like you are wanting. Send me a PM if you're interested.
Just sent you a pm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts