Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am trying to get injectors soon like before this weekend because i am moving and need to do it now. i was looking for a good set of 1 or 2's or do you guys think i would be better off going through a vendor and buy re man

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have an e bay acount and ide rather go through a member and hopefully a vendor on the injectors but thanks i appreciate the look out

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
I think youre going to have trouble trying to get a set by the weekend even with shipping it would take a couple days plus having them built if you go through a vendor. Word of advice, if you plan on ever going bigger just get the hybrids now trust me :doh: A vendor is always a good option as they are the ones that keep the site running. Theres nothing wrong with most remans so I wouldn't be afraid to buy them especially from vendors on here. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
beans, swamps, RDS, casserly.

All good injector builders. if you have stock turbo, tranny, HPOP i'd do 1's. They run great with all stock components. You need upgrades to run 2's correctly

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well yea i know with all the upgrades but i can always get them to de tune them a lil so i dont have to upgrade it all at once but would still be necesary electric fuel d66 adrenalin i/c and a few other things were all on the list im jus doing this now because i need to any way but thanks for the help im gona give swamps beans and unlimited a call today.

·
blackbetty13
736 Posts
i got some they only have 1500 miles on them u interested

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha well ill trade you a brand new set of baby swamps

·
Registered
104 Posts
Im also looking for a set please let me know what you have and what your asking for them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts