Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AndrewjSmith
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see what all tuners, chips, programmers people have out there. Seems easier to make a post and see what everyone has than to search for hours

I have an Automatic early 99 PS, 4x4, 7.3
Looking to see what all is out there,
pm me for phone number to contact me or with info on which chip you may have. Thanks alot for the help.
Im located in Pleasant Hill Missouri

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Find someone close by and have it live tuned with a 6 point you'll never go back

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
i have an edge evolution #15000 for sale. fits 1994-2003 7.3. works great and is not vin locked. just lowered the price to $160 shipped. pm me or text me at 270-933-2667

·
Rock Steady
959 Posts
Looking to see what all tuners, chips, programmers people have out there. Seems easier to make a post and see what everyone has than to search for hours

I have an Automatic early 99 PS, 4x4, 7.3
Looking to see what all is out there,
pm me for phone number to contact me or with info on which chip you may have. Thanks alot for the help.
Im located in Pleasant Hill Missouri
Do yourself a favor and take the time to search , read and call a few vendors.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Most vendors don't offer anything for a e99. You are better off upgrading your computer to a later model year. Then any one can help you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a 15000 Edge Evo, Brand New, ship to you for $275! Fits 1995-2003 7.3! I also have a 6 postion TS that I can burn for you if interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts