Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to fix some of the worn out/broken/missing pieces in my 97 F250 red interior. I am specifically looking for the following, but would be interested in other things if they are in good shape.

2 Arm rests for captain’s chairs (mine are missing)

1 vinyl dash pad

1 driver side vinyl armrest on the door

Possibly a complete drivers side door panel

Drivers side plastic trim piece that goes up the A pillar and over the top of the door

Plastic trim around bottom of driver and passenger captain’s chairs

Red driver’s seatbelt (mine is gray right now)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Native Texan
9,070 Posts
I have some red interior pieces ill try and get some picks this weekend

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
don't play well w others
4,150 Posts
Subscribing, once you finish with Mikey, I can head to LQK. I would have to ship though, that could get expensive for a large piece like a door panel

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have some red interior pieces ill try and get some picks this weekend

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
That would be awesome, thanks! Mine is the darker shade of red if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Subscribing, once you finish with Mikey, I can head to LQK. I would have to ship though, that could get expensive for a large piece like a door panel
What is LQK? Yeah I figured shipping might be a lot, but sometimes it’s just part of the game lol

·
don't play well w others
4,150 Posts
That is a junk yard here in md. I like them because they have 6 yards near me, and post on line. I get email alerts when specific trucks first come in, so the day they hit the yard I'm first in line. Sometimes works great.red interior here is plentiful

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I wish there were more pick and pull places near me. The ones close by don’t have 90’s model Ford trucks.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have some red A-pillars, but I'll have to check the year/shade/side.

(phone app link)

I know I have a '93 (light red) pad:

(phone app link)

There are a bunch of other parts in that photo album - about 1/3 of my junkpile.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey thanks for the reply! I am looking for the driver’s side a pillar if you have one (mine is broken). The dash pad would be awesome but unfortunately my interior is the dark red type. Let me know if have one in dark red!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Turns out all my red parts are from the same '93 Bronco, so the lighter red. Sorry.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No problem and thanks for looking

·
don't play well w others
4,150 Posts
We are shut down from going out here in Md, but for essential.
Once that is lifted, I'll start going out to the yards again, as I need parts for one of my trucks. The one yard I'm watching has several red interiors. What is left when I get there, and the condition is to be seen. Sometimes I luck out, especially red, as most people around here dont seem to be interested in red.
Put up a list of what you need, and I'll see what I can do when this is over

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dustybumpers sorry it took me a bit to get back with you. My truck has the darker red interior. I am mainly looking for the following:

2 - captain’s chair arm rests

Driver’s side trim piece above door/A-pillar

Vinyl dash pad piece

Driver’s side seat belt

Driver’s side plastic piece that hold the female end of the seat belt up in the air

If you find anything, please let me know. Thanks for the offer to look around up there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts