Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to build a sled puller, condition of engine and trans doesnt matter. What you got and how much $$$$$

·
Registered
387 Posts
there is a complete 97 ext cab 4wd no motor no trans and no seat, perfectley straight body no rust located in winters california. guys asking 3k

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good just one hell of a hike from nj lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
i got a 08 eclb 4x4 6.4 with a bad oil cooler. 202k. Bed is bent on drivers side was a x oil field truck. Truck runs good other than the oil getting into the cooling system. Its dirty right now but it would clean up pretty good. Seats arent ripped up just dirty. Pm me for pics. I also have the same truck in a 6.0 that is pretty straight besides inside of bed. It runs but needs a injector or 2. Runs fine after it warms up. 167k on it. Both trucks arfe white xlt`s with pwr windows, locks, tilt, cruise, etc. 7000.00 each or 12500 for both. pm me for pictures.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i got a 08 eclb 4x4 6.4 with a bad oil cooler. 202k. Bed is bent on drivers side was a x oil field truck. Truck runs good other than the oil getting into the cooling system. Its dirty right now but it would clean up pretty good. Seats arent ripped up just dirty. Pm me for pics. I also have the same truck in a 6.0 that is pretty straight besides inside of bed. It runs but needs a injector or 2. Runs fine after it warms up. 167k on it. Both trucks arfe white xlt`s with pwr windows, locks, tilt, cruise, etc. 7000.00 each or 12500 for both. pm me for pictures.
Why are these so CHEAP?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Damn if I had the money, I would be all over that 6.0 I want another 6.0 bad but I don't want to get rid of my 6.4

·
Registered
164 Posts
Got a 1996 dodge 2500 scab with alot of mods that would be perfect for ya

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got a 1996 dodge 2500 scab with alot of mods that would be perfect for ya
Thanks but if it aint ford it aint aloud in my driveway lol

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
What you hoping to build?

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have a complete truck thats body was mistreated ill sell for cheap not too much rust though. Pm me if your interested its a 95 ext cab 8 foot bed f-250. The one in my Avitar

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Looking to build a sled puller, condition of engine and trans doesnt matter. What you got and how much $$$$$
There is a chance that we might be getting rid of our pulling truck as a whole or just selling running gear, im keeping the transmission, but i do have stock ones laying around that need rebuilt, we will know more once we get the motor out this winter, its the one in my aviator, and is set up for sled pulling.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I meant like what engine LOL sorry

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There is a chance that we might be getting rid of our pulling truck as a whole or just selling running gear, im keeping the transmission, but i do have stock ones laying around that need rebuilt, we will know more once we get the motor out this winter, its the one in my aviator, and is set up for sled pulling.
Please pm with details and price

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got a 97 cclb black looks good needs turbo seals injector wiring and some other thing but they could b easy fixes for the right person.Still runs n drives starts right up. Im on the fence about putting the money into it and keeping it bc i love the truck or if I got a good offer for it I would consider selling it.

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got a 97 cclb black looks good needs turbo seals injector wiring and some other thing but they could b easy fixes for the right person.Still runs n drives starts right up. Im on the fence about putting the money into it and keeping it bc i love the truck or if I got a good offer for it I would consider selling it.
Pm with details of mods/ pics/ and price please

1 - 20 of 29 Posts