Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some opal gray XLT manual window door panels to put in my 97. I am in VA and willing to drive a little bit to get them, as well as pay to have them shipped to me, as long as I don't have to sell a body part to pay for it. Please contact me if you know of any. Email is [email protected]

Thanks a bunch

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Just a FYI.. XLTs did NOT come with Manual windows

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then what trim had the XLT style panels with manual windows?

My truck has the plain XL panels, I can find the XLT style panels with manual windows in every color but opal gray so far.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Then what trim had the XLT style panels with manual windows?

My truck has the plain XL panels, I can find the XLT style panels with manual windows in every color but opal gray so far.
You will not. Like I said. XLs came with manual window, XLTs came with power windows

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Plus I have talked to a guy on another forum who could confirm this style panel in opal gray does exist. I have also found them in charcoal gray as well.

·
Modded by a Chevy Express
425 Posts
Nonexistent, no. Rare, yes

Saw these a couple years ago at the wrecker on a 95 XLT truck. Also of note was the truck didn't have A/C. I would think you will find opal somewhere.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
You will not. Like I said. XLs came with manual window, XLTs came with power windows
Special order trucks could have the XLT package, and manual windows and locks.

Obviously its been proved above with photos.

Plus Ive seen one. XLT badges on the fenders, and XLT dash trim, manual windows.

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I've never seen one in person, but was pretty certain they were floating around since I can find certain colors on ebay.

Hopefully a set in opal turns up at some point, but I'm not holding my breath.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Open mouth insert foot.

But that pic is of a PRE 94 truck door panel. Note the velour and not the perforated vinyl.

You would be FAR better off to just glue the perforated material to your existing door panel. or better yet make your truck power

·
Registered
166 Posts
wow i have never seen those before, thats pretty unique

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

They exist and are in the mail...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts