Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 95 F250 got hit on Monday by a girl who ran a stop sign (I think she was on her phone or texting). The passenger side door and fender needs to be replaced. There is also damage to the rocker panel. I have estimates ranging from $2600 to $3200 for a body shop to fix the damage.

Her insurance company just cut me a check to fix the damage, and I am considering doing the work myself. My buddy also paints and does body work.

I am interested in buying a complete donor vehicle with good passenger side fender and door, preferably an F350 so I can steal the solid front axle at the same time. If CatRebels truck was still available, I would consider buying it to fix mine (just an example).

Any cheap OBS without rust will work, even a gasser. Please keep an eye out for one close to Indiana. I will travel to find what I need.

Looking for an 92-97 non rusted out, possibly wrecked (not hit on passenger side), F350 for under 2,000.

Thanks

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
If it is a rust free 4wd F350 even an xl w a small block you are talking 4-5k

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
auto rv i thought i saw one in the wrecks

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it is a rust free 4wd F350 even an xl w a small block you are talking 4-5k
It wouldn't have to be completely rust free, just one that isn't completely rotted out. Would you happen to have any parts you wanna sell?

auto rv i thought i saw one in the wrecks
Thanks Joe, I'll check it out.

Are you going to TS? Someone from Cali may be bringin a fender for me to TS, however, I won't be able to make it this year.

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
I should be going as of now I am, I can get it for you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.