Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need an OBS 40/20/40 prefer in grey. I need seats track and all.

If anyone has one or knows of one please let me know.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Crazy *******
867 Posts
Paul,

I will have to look at the set that I have in the parts truck. I don't remember the condition, but I will get back to you in a day or two.

Marc

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul,

I will have to look at the set that I have in the parts truck. I don't remember the condition, but I will get back to you in a day or two.

Marc
Thanks Marc:D

·
Registered
213 Posts
i put a 99 seat and brackets in a 94 and a 97 truck i had didn't know if you have looked into that or not just a thought

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i put a 99 seat and brackets in a 94 and a 97 truck i had didn't know if you have looked into that or not just a thought
Thanks but I'd rather have the original OBS int

·
Inmate #1
418 Posts
I have gray 40/20/40 seats out of a 95 extended cab. Which means you'd have to drill a few more holes. They could use a good cleaning, but are in good shape. And aren't you in TX?

·
7.3 stroked edition
169 Posts
I have gray 40/20/40 seats out of a 95 extended cab. Which means you'd have to drill a few more holes. They could use a good cleaning, but are in good shape. And aren't you in TX?
If pauls not interested, I am

Jared

·
Registered
104 Posts
They should work in either a reg cab or extended without drilling more holes. I replaced the bench in my ext. cab with a 40/20/40 from a reg cab and it bolted right up without any issues.

·
Inmate #1
418 Posts
They should work in either a reg cab or extended without drilling more holes. I replaced the bench in my ext. cab with a 40/20/40 from a reg cab and it bolted right up without any issues.
Correct if you go the direction you went. From a reg cab to extended cab. However, 40/20/40 seats that CAME in an extended cab have a whole different set of mounting points instead of just the 4 bolt bracket that reg cabs and crew cabs have. Ex cab seats all bolt in separately.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.