Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DAMN THATS HOT!
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need whatever makes the exaust work for the H2E and the intake Y.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
I made my own intake y for my kit. Just cut off the intake part of spider. Probley be the easiest wasy to do it. If you dont have the 3 inch plenums now would be the time to swtch to them.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Downpipes for H2e are 3.5".

·
DAMN THATS HOT!
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I made my own intake y for my kit. Just cut off the intake part of spider. Probley be the easiest wasy to do it. If you dont have the 3 inch plenums now would be the time to swtch to them.
Do you have a picture of yours? So you used the stock intake y for an OBS truck and just fabbed it? If you cut off the intake part you wouldnt need to switch to 3 inch plenums would you?

Downpipes for H2e are 3.5".
So basically I could attach a piece of 3.5 inch exaust piping with a compatable bezzle to my stock dp and be good to go? How hard would it be to make that DP with the correct bezzle for the H2E or is a stock bezzle and H2E bezzle the same?

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
No I dont. I use a late 99 spider and cu off the top right part and then bought 3 inch plenums. You Could also cut down a early 99 spider and use your stock plenums. Personally if your doing a h2e I would go to 3 inch plenums while its apart.

·
DAMN THATS HOT!
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know I just want to get it on though for now while I get parts together. the intake y frm hypermax is 150..... think I could get a spider and plenums for less than that? so is late 99 stuff the same as a 2000 stuff as far aas plenums and spiders?

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Yes they are the same. If you keep a eye out you can find plenums and spider for under 150. Someone on here has a spider for around a hundred I think for a early 99. Then you dont need plenums.

·
DAMN THATS HOT!
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah but Id like to upgrade like you said. I know a place they have a 99 of some sort sitting around that is being used for parts. I think Ill check on that truck cuz they would pretty much give me the stuff.

·
DAMN THATS HOT!
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any hits on the DP yet? I cant immagine there are too manny used ones out there. Does anyone hve any info on how to make their own?

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I think you are correct on modifying a stock DP to fit.

·
DAMN THATS HOT!
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts