Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of flares for my 2001. Prefer either Bushwacker EXTEND-A-FENDER or Pocket style. Let me know what you have.

·
<--before leveler & block
852 Posts
Guy on here named "bigaF250" thats selling fender flares for 150 bucks i believe. Shoot him a pm.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Hey mike I have a set of bushwacker pocket style fender flares for a 99-07 for 150 bucks. you pay shipping and all the other crap I'll wrap em up and set em out frontLOL. My zip is 81520 so you can figure shipping but its probly gunna cost you more to ship them than the original cost. I no just to ship the upper lip of a dodge front bumper from here to alabama was gunna cost like 130 bucks and thats about 1/3 the size and 1/4 the weight. but if you want em figure it out and let me know

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey mike I have a set of bushwacker pocket style fender flares for a 99-07 for 150 bucks. you pay shipping and all the other crap I'll wrap em up and set em out frontLOL. My zip is 81520 so you can figure shipping but its probly gunna cost you more to ship them than the original cost. I no just to ship the upper lip of a dodge front bumper from here to alabama was gunna cost like 130 bucks and thats about 1/3 the size and 1/4 the weight. but if you want em figure it out and let me know
I'll check on shipping now and get back to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts