Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Looking to buy a F250 2006-2007 4wd Quad Cab 6.0 under 100k. Doesn't matter color ext/int.
Also 2008-2009 Ford F250 4wd Quad Cab under 100k. Doesn't matter color ext/int
Looking for something local, South Florida Region. Cash in hand ready to buy. Prive will vary for what you have. Must have a CLEAN CARFAX. Not looking for a beat up truck.
You can PM me if you have anything available!
Jason

·
Registered
4 Posts
lucky Strike, check out craigslist, cars.com and autotrader, tons of those vehicles, i do daily searches but i'm looking for a 2wd and they seem to be rare....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many of them are from dealers, seeing if there is a private individual that is looking to get rid of there truck. I have been looking all of those places! Thanks for the info though. If ya see any trucks in my criteria, send them over. Good luck on your search!

·
Registered
4 Posts
will do, im looking for the same thing 2wd. if you see anything ping me lol.... I may have a line on a 4wd... let me go investigate, i passed it up cause its 4wd...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The threads wouldn't allow me to post, but I'm still looking for a truck. Also replied to all message. I'm really looking for something local. Also under 100k.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Had to get finances in order, looking again for a truck again, ready to buy today! Feel free to message me if you know of one for sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts