Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody has a dp tuner or ts performance chip that they would be willing to part with reasonably....

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Fill out sig or give description of truck unless you plan on having it reburned.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2000 f250
Auto trans
Nvk4 pcm

Completely stock.....

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a 6-position chip i would let go, it came out a 2001 f-250, i think the computer code was different then yours. so you might have to get it reburned. you can Pm me a offer if you want, im in central wisconsin, could send it in a flate rate box pretty cheap

·
Registered
574 Posts
I def recomend the DP tuner
Jody is great to deal with.
I have had my F5 for over 4 years and had him reburn it for me when I had Swamps injectors installed!
I may buy a newer F6 and sell/trade in my F5(special tuning for single shots)
(60 Tow, 80 Econo, 120 Race)
Look for the tunes that others have picked as well: buy the Drive-thru tune! I needd to get that, otherwise I have to turn off my truck

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I def recomend the DP tuner
Jody is great to deal with.
I have had my F5 for over 4 years and had him reburn it for me when I had Swamps injectors installed!
I may buy a newer F6 and sell/trade in my F5(special tuning for single shots)
(60 Tow, 80 Econo, 120 Race)
Look for the tunes that others have picked as well: buy the Drive-thru tune! I needd to get that, otherwise I have to turn off my truck
Changed to the F6. When I don't like something, I don't have to send the chip back. He sends me a tune, I install it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts