Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
get busy livin
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need a cc to pass smog check by may 10 2010, highway patrol screwed me over so I need one to return to stock and I will be selling a sct x2 and muffler with 4'' to 6'' silverline tip

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Just happen to have one laying around. Been tripping over it for 2 years in my garage. Don't know what it would cost to ship it. I'm in the Houston area.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
PM me on prices for the sct. how many unlocks? what strategy?

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
this what your looking for

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
He probably wants the whole thing to bolt up and not one that has the ends cut off. I have two complete cats and am in Oregon. Shipping won't be cheap since they are heavy, PM me an offer if you're interested.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Im in CA also. What did CHP have to say?

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
He probably wants the whole thing to bolt up and not one that has the ends cut off. I have two complete cats and am in Oregon. Shipping won't be cheap since they are heavy, PM me an offer if you're interested.
Maybe..... just trying to help the guy dodge an expensive bullet. It was welded on when I bought the truck, so I never saw a flange. Had it cut off the first week.

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Why not keep your 4" exhaust and get a 4" inlet/outlet diesel cat from summit racing for less than $300.00?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
This is the 2nd post Ive seen this week. So if anybody else sees this and needs one in the future. Ive got a couple of them a few 7.3s a few 6.0s PM me if anyone is interested. Im on the east coast.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Sure sucks to have a diesel in California right now. This thread got me looking around. Every cat I found says their 49 state legal. They don't look any different than what comes stock. Most say there made to exact oem standards. WTF. Is there something different that came on trucks made for Cali.

·
get busy livin
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chp wrote me a noncorrectable ticket for having no exhaust muffler but told me it was a correctable so i put my aftermarket muffler on with some band clamps got it signed off... took it to the court house and thats when they told me i have to return it back to stock. Now that i have to do that i have return it to stock and put everything back on and go to CARB smog referee and get a sticker put on my ticket and then pay the court fees which will probably cost about $300 plus the $400 to have a exhaust shop put everything back to factory. so i would recomend to atleast have a muffler on your truck and maybe even put a cat on or gut it so the officer can see it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts