Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
diesel and nothing else
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a air dog 2 for my 06 F250 and like to get some info and as well some quotes. How easy or hart is the installation on this thing, any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.
Thanks, Frank :ford:

·
Registered
753 Posts
i was informed to go with a fuelab fuel pump that the airdog or fass has trouble pushing the 70 plus psi that a stroke needs to run....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Stroke only needs 50 to 55psi....airdog 2 replaces the stock hpfp on the rail and I actually just installed mine last weekend. Not too bad..worst part was to yet fuel line off the top of tank under the bed...$599 shipped from Performance Truck Products

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think where these pumps are failing is people getting the adjustable airdog2 which can be set to 75psi and they don't offer a warranty on that model cause people are over cranking the regulator spring and blowwing out the pumps....Bigger is not always better. Get the fixed regulator and be done with it...he'll we really don't need the airdog unless got bigger injectors..

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I'm looking for a air dog 2 for my 06 F250 and like to get some info and as well some quotes. How easy or hart is the installation on this thing, any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.
Thanks, Frank
Give me a holler, I will take care of you.

Stroke only needs 50 to 55psi....airdog 2 replaces the stock hpfp on the rail and I actually just installed mine last weekend. Not too bad..worst part was to yet fuel line off the top of tank under the bed...$599 shipped from Performance Truck Products
Thanks for the order buddy!:cool:

·
diesel and nothing else
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry it has taken me so long, but you know the daily stuff.....
Ok i am ready now, i like to get the airdog 2 and i'm ready to order to the best offer. P.M me some quotes and i place the order.
Thanks Guys.
Frank

1 - 10 of 10 Posts