Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am interested in some 7.3L Billet intake Plenums, does anybody outhere have a set that they may want to get rid of. Please let me know I'm looking, thought I should ask here...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
New or used? I have a stock set of 3"

·
Registered
544 Posts
X2 with Riff Raffs stuff.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Best....Beans used to sell a great set, not a flat intake.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Flat intake?

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
flat plate with 3" tube welded to it
the factory has a 'tunnel' that starts halfway up the tube to send air through the narrow head opening that is missing on Irate and NLTD flat style.
so a good chunk of the 3" plenum is blocked by a wall top and bottom
OP doesnt like that apparently

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Bean used to have a different style but not sure if he still has them.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts

Attachments

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I know you just love talking facts, and only sell the best...

But lets get your facts straight...

These have the same type porting that the Beans plenums do, only at a better cost, and allow for tighter clearances with turbo set ups.

Not to mention they come with a maintenance and leak free O ring set up... No more nasty Gray death and bending them if you ever have to remove them...

I see your set has some gray death on them, switch over to a superior product if you like...

:blah:

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
not even close to the same..Beans hold a lot more volume and far better flow there also a one piece unit..they even use all of the bolt holes....hell even NLTD said there plenums have a larger soother inlet then riff raff..i just cant find that post at the moment...

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ron's powerstroke has the picture of the ones I want. Old style billet Beans I guess you hit the nail on the head.. Than Ron. Anybody out there have any... I want a pair just like those.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Those are the ones I remembered.
there was one turbo that hit them but it wasnt anything ythe average joe would run.
it was basically a race only turbo.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
not even close to the same..Beans hold a lot more volume and far better flow there also a one piece unit..they even use all of the bolt holes....hell even NLTD said there plenums have a larger soother inlet then riff raff..i just cant find that post at the moment...
Ron,

You have a worse hate toward Riffraff then I do to DP... And your not even good at it...

There is no difference between how the no limit or beans intakes taper to the manifold, they all have to taper to the same place on the head.

No Limits is a flat plate with a tube welded to it, uses the same RTV crap that gets everywhere and leaks if not done perfect. They work fine, just not as refined as the RiffRaff option.

Beans and almost twice the cost, if you can even get them anymore. Use the same RVT, and taper the same way the riffraff ones do when they get to the head...

You dont need that bolt, I know you dont seem to grasp it, its over your head... I've tested mine to 55psi without issue, its been tested on the stand to 100psi without issue... If you want to fight that bolt, by all means go for it. Its even notched on the others because its such a bitch.

Beans wont fit with some of the race covers... Riffraffs wont fit with some of the race covers...

None the less, they flow the same, carry the same volume.

Riffraff Diesel Billet Intake Manifold Plenums - Riffraff Diesel Performance

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
lol your grasping for words Joe......

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
is more volume better?
the beans ones do seem to spread the opening nicer, but no way would they fit under my Irate mounted turbo

·
Terminator Nation
5,119 Posts
The CNC machined aluminum billet plenums I have have no clearance problems with a KASB/HyperMax mount and they are higher than stock SD intakes. They are pretty snug around the Dual Terminator pumps though.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Would be nice to see a pic of the bullets next to some one.

Any of those options will flow more then my e99s lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.