Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanting to buy a truck with a 7.3 that needs work. let me know what you have and a price. needs to be within a reasonable distance from cadiz ky. call text or contact me here. 270-933-2667. thanks!

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheres it located? how much are you asking? thanks!

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump....

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump, this ranger is killing me!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
i've got one in maryland lol

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anythings possible LOL. post pics and specs plz

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have a 96 ext cab that runs and drives great just needs a small fuel leak fixed. Also have a zf 5 speed and everything to convert to a 5 speed for some extra cash.

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics and price please!

·
Registered
574 Posts
r you looking for another OBS or Super Duty?
what exactly do you wwant/need?
std cab, ex cab, double cab short bed, long bed?
auto/manual? etc?
engine life?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ive got a 01 f350 lariat 6 speed drw cc with a cm skirted bed painted to match. Its red with about 200k on it. Engine has some blow and its missing. I think it needs a couple injectors I put a super chip in it and t seemed to not miss but wasnt running perfect. I drove it for a couple days. It had some blue smoke while idling. 7500.00 pics on request. Also have a99 xlt identical to it but few more miles like 220k no blow by new ac stuff and new clutch assembly. Runs and drives great. pm me or pics both trucks are 4x4 6 speed crew cab duallys one is just a lariat ad other xlt. Located in logansport la 71049

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Livin in the flatlands.
525 Posts
Dad has a 94 F250 reg cab long box, with a 5 speed.
Body is a little rough as it's been a farm truck.
PM me if you want details.

·
Registered
159 Posts
1996 F-350 209k Auto shifts strong. Also everything to convert to a zf5 speed. Small Fuel leak under the fuel bowl. No rust. Good tires. Custom front bumper and solid steel flatbed w/gooseneck 5k w/zf5 4500 w/o

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've got a 97 CCSB that could use some TLC. It runs, and drives but has a little rust. I asking 6K for it.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have an 01 250 lariat 4x4 sclb with 145k on the clock, no mechanical issues but a lot of rust, I even have all the parts to fix the rust. But my body man is out of commision with a broken foot. Pm for more info.

·
Livin in the flatlands.
525 Posts
Here is one pic of my dad's '94 F250 XLT. It's got 190k on the body, engine has 68k, rebuilt transfer case, and front end completely gone through.

If interested PM me an email addy and I'll send more pics and my dad's contact info.

Vehicle located near New Rockford, ND.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Price reduction on mine. I will take 4k as it sits

·
Registered
746 Posts
97 F350 cclb drw, 219k, no rust, runs and drives perfect, dark green exterior and tan interior, the only issues are the front tires are worn, little tread left, and the overdrive button broke off, still have it. Asking $5000

1 - 20 of 20 Posts