Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
I will look. I have a bunch. I will post a pic of what I have tonight when I get home.

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
I am not sure which bolts are the right ones. It has been a while and I just dug these out of a tub. If you know what size they are, let me know. Click on this picture to blow it up, then click again.

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks its the one you have 6 of are the lowers and the longer ones are the uppers. I will look this weekend to see if I can find a couple of them maybe somewhere and if so will buy your others.

Thanks for the link good price but looks like he didnt use the right socket for taking them lose and alot of them are starting to round off would hate to get that far and not be able to torque them down enough.

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
Good catch on the rounded heads. They do look bad. I will dig around some more this weekend not that I know what you need.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Pretty sure riffraff stocks them also

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
Good call, I just checked. $2.59 for bottom and $1.89 for top or reverse, I can't remember. I don't know how many miles are on these I have and if I were you, I think I would consider the new ones but happy to ship you these also.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered some new ones today but figured I would check with International first to see if they had some in stock since they usually have better prices.

I called Diamond International and the quoted me $16 per lower bolt, I laughed at them and said it was $3 bucks at Ford for the same bolt. Thought maybe it was just that one so called the next closest one and got the same thing except for he told me that apparently they are making some of the parts proprietary to Ford or some crap so the prices are going up. He did say that there cost was no where near the price Ford can sell them for.

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
Sounds good. I put the others away this weekend figuring you ordered new. That is what I would do. It pays to call around though, LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts