Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a turbo in good working order. Will pay more for great condition or a 03. Need to guarantee quality as I bought a turbo off a fellow member just to find out it has a shredded exhaust wheel and vanes.

Brandon

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
09 6.4
989 Posts
ive got one. It's off of an 05. i can disassemble and send pics if you'd like. the ring and vanes have been sandblasted and cleaned up, then anti seize was applied to them.

where are you located and i can get a shipping quote

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looking for a turbo in good working order. Will pay more for great condition or a 03. Need to guarantee quality as I bought a turbo off a fellow member just to find out it has a shredded exhaust wheel and vanes.

Brandon

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sorry to hear that man, that happen to me too... the one i bought from a memeber on powerstroke of facebook sent me one with a vane missing like completely... wondered why it wouldnt spool... told me oh it was fine when i took if off... complete @$$...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have an 03 with about 1000 miles on it... I had to replace the one mentioned above so i bought a new one from ford... I soon removed it for a MTW stage 3...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts