Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a 2003-2004 crew cab 4x4 diesel with 100k miles or less for 17500 or less of course.
thank you

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have an 2003 7.3L F-350 CC LWB with 80,000 miles. Grey, with black on the bottom, Lariet edition. FX4, 4in Lift, DP-Tuner, ATS Housing, OBA, CCV, Di-Pricol's, BTS VB, 6637, 4in Exhaust. I know it is more that you are willing to spend but it is in very good shape, asking 22,000. Thanks

·
JDG's #1 Fan
3,470 Posts
I have an 2003 7.3L F-350 CC LWB with 80,000 miles. Grey, with black on the bottom, Lariet edition. FX4, 4in Lift, DP-Tuner, ATS Housing, OBA, CCV, Di-Pricol's, BTS VB, 6637, 4in Exhaust. I know it is more that you are willing to spend but it is in very good shape, asking 22,000. Thanks

Where are you located?

·
"4DTOUGH"
67 Posts
I have an 04 that I've been thinking about listing for sale, just can't decide if I want to sell it or not, 89k miles... I'm kind of thinking I want an 08 6.4L... mine is Dark shadow gray, crew cab, short box, black microfiber interior, some carbon fiber panels inside(stock fx4 style inserts), 8" rough country lift kit with dual front shocks, commando black 16x10" wheels, brand new 36x15.5 mickey atz's, full size spare, top end rebuild in november, including new heads, arp headstuds, egr delete, new water pump, new thermostat, new oil cooler, larger fuel lines, rear fuel line crossover, black onyx head gaskets, 4" flow pro exhaust with full 4" down pipe, airraid intake kit, rhino lining in bed and like 8" on bottom or entire side of pickup...

other items on pickup that might or might not be included are propane kit, 2 stage coolingmist methanol kit, 1 stage nos kit( have 2 more stages that have never been installed), edge juice with attitude platinum with hot unlock, toolbox, 8" drop reciever, electric cooling fans, sony in-dash dvd player...

have not run the propane or nitrous since rebuild, have actually only hit the nitrous once, on the dyno... truck made 479 hp 697 tq last year on dyno with edge, meth, and propane... capable of more now that the headstuds are installed...

Truck needs new electric fan controller if I leave the electric fans on it, some of the paint is coming off front bumper( be best to rhino line bumpers to match pickup), rear leaf springs are sagging a little bit...

I was thinking of listing it at 19,900 locally, because that is pretty much what I need to pay it off and pay off my credit card from having it rebuilt in november... but negotiable I guess...

my e-mail is [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts