Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
jfairhurst
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an 01 thru 03 f250 or f350 7.3L auto 4x4 crew cab long bed. Must be in excellent condition with low miles. Looking to tow fifth wheel camper so I do not want a lifted truck. Would like a 1 or 2 owner truck with no rust. Have cash for the right truck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 02 f350 4x4 cc with 129,000, it has a flat bed on it and it is a six speed, not exactly what your looking for but I figured I would throw it out there. $16,500 it is all stock and will come with what ever size new tires u want

·
jfairhurst
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really want the auto and do not want to swap out the flat bed, but Thanks

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
friend of mine has a 2002 crew cab long bed silver xlt automatic 7.3 all stock, used to pull camper all around country. has 181xxx miles on it but that's peanuts for a 7.3. He really wants to get rid of it fast if your interested. looks like new yet

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
i will try to get some to you, i just called him and left a message. He is wanting a duramax now :doh:
Whats your email? I will foreward them to you
Oh, and the truck is completely stock

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have a 02 f350 4x4 cc with 129,000, it has a flat bed on it and it is a six speed, not exactly what your looking for but I figured I would throw it out there. $16,500 it is all stock and will come with what ever size new tires u want
How bout some pics??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.