Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys ! im in class right now and i know some things about the powerstroke but i want you guys to pitch in some information that some may not know or heard of before.i would really really appreciate it because im writing a 4 page essay and the more information the better! im going to be at school for most of the day so just chime in thanks again,
:ford: Terrance Jr.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump!

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
need some info by today lol

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha thats not enough for 4 pages but ill look into it! need as much info ass possible

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
yeah, except if your in College and you put Wikipedia as a source, you'll prolly get failed.......

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts
start with the 6.9, then go to the 7.3 non- turbo, then explain why they put a turbo on the 7.3, discuss how the strict emissions requirements forced them to keep coming up with cleaner engines, and the demand for more power, leading to the 6.0, and then the 6.4, and finally the newest platform, the 6.7, and you can explain why fomoco is now building that engine instead of navistar or another out- source

·
Registered
81 Posts
Arial is bigger than Times New Roman, and you can make the size of periods larger than the text without the teacher noticing.

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
Arial is bigger than Times New Roman, and you can make the size of periods larger than the text without the teacher noticing.
Depends on your teacher, I had one once (we turn all our papers in via email with this one), that would highlight the whole thing, which in turn, tell if you used bigger than 12pt.

She was a bitch anyhoo..........

·
Registered
81 Posts
Depends on your teacher, I had one once (we turn all our papers in via email with this one), that would highlight the whole thing, which in turn, tell if you used bigger than 12pt.

She was a bitch anyhoo..........
That would suck. I guess teachers are catching up with the times.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its okay!!! :)
i did copying and pasting haha but changed a few things, thanks for helping out!

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha okay once i can get a copy up ill post

1 - 17 of 17 Posts