Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking to buy this and part it out? It is an 03 6.0 f250 regular cab long bed. Front end is smashed. Motor is good and it runs. Trans is good also. Only thing wrong with motor is needs new serpintine belt and radiator needs to be replaced. Frame is bent I believe and front clip is pretty damaged. Cab and box are still straight and good though. Impact was head on. Motor has 30% over nozzles on stock injectors, 03 turbo, s&b cold air intake, s&b intake manifold, fuel pressure spring mod, modded banjos, quad pod gauges. Can get pics if needed. Windshield good, hood is still good too. Brunt of hit was front grill, bumber and snow plow brackets. Truck has 123,000 miles on it so motor just broke in. Not sure on price. Maybe looking to get 8 grand maybe. I really dont know. Lets see what you guys think?

·
need a cheaper hobbie
46 Posts
Any pics

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
email?

·
Registered
327 Posts
4 wheel or 2 wheel drive, anything special for tires and wheels, and interested in any trades

·
Diesel Freak
467 Posts
Location? Text pics 304-550-4254

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4 wheel or 2 wheel drive, anything special for tires and wheels, and interested in any trades
4 wheel drive. nothing to special for tires and wheels. They are still straight and good. 16 inch 8 hole wheels. 305/70/16 tires cooper st's. What do you have to offer as of trades?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have a 503 cubic inch ford stroker motor, less than 50 hours on it. At most 75 to 100 miles. Its in my 79 ford

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not to interested in that thank you though

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone interested in this or I am just going to let Insurance have it?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
I would say buy it back from the insurance for 1000-1500 and part it out or sell it whole

·
Low cash cowboy
380 Posts
are you willing to sell the tires and rims???if you are could you send pics to 440-679-1079 also i would buy it back from the insurance company

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would say buy it back from the insurance for 1000-1500 and part it out or sell it whole
Buy back is 4 grand. Seems high I know but I dont know what else to do.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Country Financial. I am going to let them have it. Nobody wants it. Going to start taking stuff off this coming week.

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Anyone looking to buy this and part it out? It is an 03 6.0 f250 regular cab long bed. Front end is smashed. Motor is good and it runs. Trans is good also. Only thing wrong with motor is needs new serpintine belt and radiator needs to be replaced. Frame is bent I believe and front clip is pretty damaged. Cab and box are still straight and good though. Impact was head on. Motor has 30% over nozzles on stock injectors, 03 turbo, s&b cold air intake, s&b intake manifold, fuel pressure spring mod, modded banjos, quad pod gauges. Can get pics if needed. Windshield good, hood is still good too. Brunt of hit was front grill, bumber and snow plow brackets. Truck has 123,000 miles on it so motor just broke in. Not sure on price. Maybe looking to get 8 grand maybe. I really dont know. Lets see what you guys think?
will the pillar pod fit in an 06 superduty?? what color, and how much for it...thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'm surprised you can buy it back.Illinois usually only allows you to buy back after 10yrs.you pay what salvage value is when you buy back.salvage bids are typically 35%~ depending on what parts are worth etc.i would consider certain unwrecked 03's worth 12k.(35% is 4200 @12) when you consider just a few big dollar parts sold its worth that to a salvage yard.doors,450-5ea.bed 2-4k.engine 2-4k.transmission,1k.rear end etc,etc.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
will the pillar pod fit in an 06 superduty?? what color, and how much for it...thanks
I would assume that it would fit. It is grey. I would like to get $500 for it. I paid close to $700 for it. I have nice ITP fuel adapter line. That is whereI got this kit from ITP DIY 4 gauge set up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts