12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been years since I have been on here.

Slow...

·
PSN intsigator
6,103 Posts
Well then welcome back

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

·
Super Moderator
8,059 Posts
Welcome back Joe. Good to have you back.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I hear ya, apparently people have moved to social media or something. I just started coming back to the forums for a new project and it's not like it was several years ago

·
Registered
3 Posts
agreed...

I just got back into diesel pickups after scratching my Raptor itch for a few years. I have tried searching a few forums for some recent leveling kit info with very limited results.

post up pics and info on the project, looks like a few old schoolers that will follow along.

So... this is kind of like my first post, haha

·
CAT lover
593 Posts
I've gotten plenty of help/advice on here the last few years, the forums are alive and well! Lot's of smart, experienced people still over here at the nation.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I gotta admit that facebook forums have taken a lot of my time away from here.
I like the forums because the restrictions in place. 9 out of 10 Facebook post; "what's my truck worth, bruh?"

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
CAT lover
593 Posts
"Whats the biggest tires I can fit with a 'stock lift?'" - Everyone on Facebook

Plus with Facebook there is no data storage. Once the post is beyond a few scrolls it might as well be gone forever. On here you can go read a thread from 2005 that is still relevant if you drive a dinosaur (or 2) like I do.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm not on FaceBook etc. but it makes sense... folks do Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Reddit etc and whatever is the next great thing; Forums are still alive but there is only so much time in the day... And the 7.3 is getting to be a less relevant platform as time goes by...

·
Rented Mule
95 Posts
Been a while for me too! Things have changed! I still have my truck I bought new in 2000 and it's still going strong. I've been more active in the Corvette and BMW World as of late but I'm doing some upgrades/repairs on the truck so I've been lurking in the diesel forums a bit lately. Facebook is a beating on those pages for sure. The Malibu Boat FB Page is almost unreadable as well.

FYI...I have learned one thing for sure over the last 19 years of 7.3 ownership. It is a hell of a lot cheaper and easier to make my LS3 Vette go fast than it is my truck! LOL!....Who-da thunk it??? Happy New Years Guys!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts