Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
So i have changed out my hpop, ipr, icp, hpo lines and still have low injector pressure (p1280).
Im wondering if so sort of injector problem is to blame? Ideas?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A chanel on youtube, Ziptiesandbiasplies, said #5 ORB fitting will work. Ill give it a try unless anyone has any other suggestions?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lol, I just went around and around and around with this exact same issue. P1280 and several others related to HPOP pressure. I replaced my injector o rings and that solved the problem. I got ahold of dieselorings.com, you can find them online. They express shipped me a complete set of 8 for around $85. I just called them, super friendly and knew their stuff. Be wary of cheap ebay junk. The factory o rings in my 97 had started to erode from time and miles and if I hadn't lost an injector cup I would have lost an o ring soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats what im hoping it is, did you have smoke? I have no smoke. I already ordered 8 stage 1 injectors from full force diesel. Im at 190k , so no use in just changing orings. Thank you for the feedback

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The codes im getting are low injection pressure and i was getting low turbo boost. I think the low turbo boost may be an issue unrelated to low injector pressure. Im sure i have tons of turbo leaks and that will be my next project after i change my injectors

·
Registered
15 Posts
My truck would not spool the turbo at all, you need fuel make enough exhaust for the turbo. I'm betting if you replace those seals she will run a whole lot better.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is reassuring. Im very excited to put in my new injectors and get my truck rolling again. Thank you all for your help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts