Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
you sir are a jackass. LOL how the hell did you manage to do that???

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
truck pull got rained out so we went and played in the mud and on the way out i hit a slick spot of mud and before i could do anything i was going in. i would say the i climb down there the next day and started it up and tried to back it up

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Your pictures are way to small!

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
Seconded....couldnt even really see what I was supposed to be looking at.

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
By far not my worst.... Just the most recent and only one i can find a picture of right now.:pointlaugh:

Heres another not too long ago...

And throw this is for a laugh even though its not a PSD. My dads oops!

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
buddys truck .44's and ford racing 302 crate motor didn't help

Same guy different truck stayed in the throttle to long

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
buddys truck .44's and ford racing 302 crate motor didn't help

Same guy different truck stayed in the throttle to long
BA truck right there, i want one! are those 44" ground hawgs on the other truck?

·
Registered
257 Posts
bad pic but its the best i could find
37's and a 351m couldn't help him.

it took 4 straps, 6 chains, his reese hitch(hole thing pull outta the frame), front bumper, grille, and passenger headlight, 4hrs and 1 PSD :evil to get him out. the bronc was sittin in bout 4ft of mud/water in the front and bout 1ft of mud in the back. dug himself some good ruts and then the dumba$$ turned the truck off so i was pullin dead wieght.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
BA truck right there, i want one! are those 44" ground hawgs on the other truck?
yeh cutt 44in hawgs.About the only tire you can find cheap used in a 44 besides gumbos.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
yeh cutt 44in hawgs.About the only tire you can find cheap used in a 44 besides gumbos.
im lookin for a set of 35" all terrains to put on my dually when i lift it, if u come across anything with decent tread lemme know, but ima need 6 of them

·
PSA
566 Posts
i wish i would of took a photo when i buried the d8 cat

hahah how about a d11 and a 988. Not a PSD but diesel none the less

mind you, i believe, if i remember correctly, the catwalk above the track is 10'...pretty sure

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
Although there is no tire burial, we were pretty stuck when the transfer case literally just cracked and fell out in the dunes after mashing around in a friend's F250.

Luckily we had this with us to pull her out :cool: Such a fun toy hehe

·
Registered
821 Posts
my first real stuck. its my fault to begin with. lol it was just muddin that went bad. the snow just melted and that field holds water......(underground spring)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looking good well some were bad keep them coming. and when i buried the D8 it was in the swamp the water was above the tracks

·
Registered
288 Posts
This is one of the best thread ideas.

micky

1 - 20 of 119 Posts