Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
I think it is staged, if it isn't they need to buy prozac by the truck load?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
You really think its staged?? What about when he hits the truck and the dog attacks him?? He needs some Zoloft, its called the happy pill. My parents own care homes and they deal with this all the time if the people don't get their meds LOL

·
Registered
918 Posts
If its not staged someone needs to beat the piss out of that kid hell if my parents got me a truck that looked like that for my b-day I wold have loved it got a few cans of spray paint and went to town

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Lol true all that truck needed was a 20 buck spray can job:D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Apparently there is an interview with the brother who records it and he says that only one of the videos is staged. Also I'm at work so I can't see what videos are posted, but you guys have to see "Stephen Steals Christmas." Even if these vids are fake they are still funny as chit.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I think they are staged. If they were real, I would think that he would say F**k, instead of freaking so much. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a hard time believing that this is staged. To me it seems that there are some underlying problems with this kid, especially in the vid where he freaks out in his room. I also think that the kid's parents need just as much counseling as the kid does. Whether they were staged or not, there is no order or discipline in that household. It appears to be a wealthy family who has spoiled their kids and let them run the entire house. That would definitely not fly with me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts