Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the weekend working on the interrior of my truck. Removed the factory vinyl flooring and vinyl bench seat. Put a black carpet kit and a couple of Corbeau suede seats in it. Have a center console out of 2008 to drop in it tomorrow after work.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Lookin good!!! You'll love the 08 console. One of my fav mods so far. Love all the extra room.

·
Registered
193 Posts
That looks sweet! ;)

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
How comfortable are the corbeau seats? Are they going to see daily use?
I was thinking of something along the same lines.. Race seats just look so good!
That interior looks real good!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Now that's sexy :ford:

08 console is definetly one of the best interior mods possible for these trucks

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
I'd like to know how comfortable the Corbeau seats are for big guys too. I've been considering recovering my front seats, and moving them to the back, and putting some nice seats in the front.

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How comfortable are the corbeau seats? Are they going to see daily use?
I was thinking of something along the same lines.. Race seats just look so good!
That interior looks real good!
WOP is a Corbeau dealer and we've got a few here in the show room, so I was able to sit in a couple different models before choosing. These are the LG1 seats, probably the most comfortable for daily use and long drives. This truck will be street driven, it's not a drag truck just yet. These seats recline and have great support, very comfortable to sit in and their bracekts bolted right in with no mofifications.

They also offer the seats in a wide version for you bigger guys, believe the wide model is recommended for up to a 42-waist. They offer a bunch of different seats, but for a daily driven truck, I think these LG1's are the way to go. For a more drag oriented truck, the fixed back Clubman seat is pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Looks nice.

How much was the new carpet ? Is it as good as the stock carpet ?

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Carpet was $120, found it on ebay. Fir near perfect, just had to tim aroud the the bellhousing area. Seems to be great quality and had good padding underneath.

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
There not any lower than stock are they? They just look low to me.

I'm short at 5'7" so was just curious. :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
How much weight did you save with those seats?

·
Registered
879 Posts
I wonder if they have carpet for an 08 regular cab. I looked on ebay and found it for the 07s, but no 08s. I'm not positive if they are the same or not. After seeing yours, I definately want to go to black carpet in my regular cab.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Carpet was $120, found it on ebay. Fir near perfect, just had to tim aroud the the bellhousing area. Seems to be great quality and had good padding underneath.
Thanks.

Who was the seller ? Did the carpet have a brand name or a part number ?

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't remember off hand which seller it was on ebay, it's been a few months since I ordered it, just got around to installing it. Quality is nice and fit was near perfect though. Took about 3 hours time, including removing the factory seat and flooring. Had to cut the carpet for the seat and belt bolts, and had to do some trimming around the door edges, but it's nice now that it's all done.

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
thanks for the reply... I was thinking of throwing in 4 race seats into my crew cab. Wonder if it would look sparse though.
In a single cab, these look like the only way to go!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts