Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my big ugly........

this is what it used to do...........

this is the plan for it some day down the road........

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,342 Posts
i miss my old Mack cab over with a 440 V8....that was a fun truck to drive in and out of the woods with in the middle of winter....

nice trucks..

·
Keep er shinny side up!
1,624 Posts
A good friend of mine had a 86 mack r 686 ( I think) wheeler dump, 350 7 speed x range. ALL ORIGINAL, every part that has been put on it says mack, mack filters, mack everything. I'll get some pics once she comes out of her winter slumber. I have driven it and it goes sweeeeet...(for a 350 and 5 road gears LOL)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll throw some notable customer rigs up then........

Peterbilt Series60 18 spd. 1400hp.

father in laws truck. pretty stock. C15 Cat 18 spd. 8" straight pipes

When theres no road calls. This is where I end up spending alot of time........

·
Olde gear jammer
2,256 Posts
Hey Dave, when the boss sticks a truck, what does anyone say?!LOL

·
Olde gear jammer
2,256 Posts
When theres no road calls. This is where I end up spending alot of time........

That's just plain sick!!!Not even an oilstain on the floor!!! Nice looking shop.;)

·
Olde gear jammer
2,256 Posts
NOTHING, :hehe: I'm sure they say a lot, just not where I hear it.

LOL

Demon, I used to see a lot of day ross trucks when I was running to mass a lot, usually decent looking trucks.
Ya, I've been to their terminal in Toronto a few times, it was used as a cross dock for some of my loads. Nice trucks, and nice people.;)

·
Olde gear jammer
2,256 Posts
I've only got 3 or 4 photo's of trucks I've had that I can post. The rest got wiped out on my old desktop, along with lots of other stuff. Thinking about it I've really got 2 photos, and one is on my cellphone yet.
I'll see if I can find the one I've got on this laptop.
But yeah, come on guys!!;)

·
Road Hammer
628 Posts
Last job's truck:

Current job's secondary truck (L9000) and primary truck at the moment(FLD)-

1994, N14, 15-spd and almost half of everything works! And most of the important lights! lol:

Secondary L9000 . . . 85 or 88', I forget, 365 Cummins, 15-spd. Runs like new, and turns on a dime, underpowered but I love this old thing!:

The newest family member, if we decide we like it:

05' 9900i, ISX, 13-spd:

Will be sure to get better pictures when I see it next/after pick up!

·
Road Hammer
628 Posts
Curious to see how long the "van stacks" will last on the 9900i before an auger decides to have a date with one. LOL

Guessing the boss won't spring for new 8" straight's . . . :poke:

·
Registered
858 Posts
That's just plain sick!!!Not even an oilstain on the floor!!! Nice looking shop.;)
What is that shop is that a county service shop? It is very clean. Our shop rv service looks like chit. Our techs are the biggest slobs. My (the owner has been trying for a long time to get them to be cleaner. Pat your selves on the back. I think I will copy the picture and forward this to him.

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
heres the only pic i have of ours. 96 acl64 short nose. 425 horse 3406 cat. 13 spd roadranger. only 300,000 miles on it to. its usually chased by the 48 foot lowboy in the back of the pic but its hooked to the 38 foot dump trailer in the pic

·
Road Hammer
628 Posts
Jeeze, I see on the shaker that all the chicken lights are out or not on under the door and stabbin cabin...shame on you sniper LOL
Haha, there are lights out everywhere on it. All under the cabin, some of the higher trailer lights, an interior light or two, a couple gauge/dash lights . . . was quite a shock when I went from a truck I spent 15 minutes cleaning up and detailing just the interior of every couple days (first grey 379) to a truck we pretty much gave up on with my current job. I could fill a book with the quirks and issues with that old Freightshaker, lol!

PS - All the important lights and parts were always kept in 100% working order.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What is that shop is that a county service shop? It is very clean. Our shop rv service looks like chit. Our techs are the biggest slobs. My (the owner has been trying for a long time to get them to be cleaner. Pat your selves on the back. I think I will copy the picture and forward this to him.

Waterous Power Systems. We're the largest Detroit, MTU, Allison dealer in Canada. We've got 11 branches in Western and central Canada, Along with our sister division DD Ace Power Systems. they have 7 branches out Eastern Canada.

I cannot say that all our branches are like this, but the Calgary shop is TIGHT. I'm in Industrial Field service. But have to do time in the truck shop as well.

1 - 20 of 448 Posts