Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have a 09 F350 with out a leveling kit or fender flares it is stock. I am wondering if my 20X10 rims with 305/55R20 Pro Comp mud tires will fit on my truck with out rubbing? I want to put bushwacker pocket style fender flares on too, but i am wondering if they will even fit with or without the flares? Can anybody tell me? Thanks in advance

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
They will fit, they are going to hang out, that tire should be about a 33 inch tall tire,which should allow for the extra width to work right. You are prob going to need flares to keep the sides of your truck from being dirty all the time, but it should look good.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
A 285 is equal to a 33" tire.
Its all about the number AFTER the first one

305 is the width of the tire in millimeters
50 is the percent of the width. so the sidewall of the tire is 50% of the tires width, you have a top and a bottom to the tire so you mulitply that by two, then add it to the wheel size.

so a tire 305/50r20

12.5x0.50=6.25
6.25x2= 12.50
12.50+20= 32.5

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So will the rims and tires fit if i put bushwacker pocket style flares on or will the flares take the extra room away and rub?

·
Registered
96 Posts
hey i just put the same setup on my truck and they fit great, no rubbing , i am running the jesse james lawless 8's with kumho kl78 the truck does get a bit dirty but the stance looks great, for my truck i just need to add power to go with the look. i will try to figure out how to post pics.

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey i just put the same setup on my truck and they fit great, no rubbing , i am running the jesse james lawless 8's with kumho kl78 the truck does get a bit dirty but the stance looks great, for my truck i just need to add power to go with the look. i will try to figure out how to post pics.
If you cant figure out how can you email me some at [email protected] Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts