2,434 Posts
Push em both off a cliff......

·
ERJ Aircraft Mechanic
853 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah Puff n Stuff!!:redspotdance: I wish they would collaborate on a good rap album. That would be tight!! I feel like Puff Diddy could ummmm...... rap and Obama could do like the Little John Chorus "ooookkkay"

Freakin Triple Platinum overnight!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Two of the dumbest f*ckers on the planet !!! It's really Ironic to see a rap star supporting the president. They're the ones always talking about bringing the government down. Oh I just wonder why this ignorant, uneducated floppy lips decided to support the president this go around !!

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Oh I just wonder why this ignorant, uneducated floppy lips decided to support the president this go around !!
Maybe it's the same reason why people who refer to blacks as..."floppy lips"...don't like Obama? ;)

:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
or maybe it's the same reason uneducated black ppl support the moron ! If they knew the truth about the the idiot they wouldn't support him ! pull your head out of your ass and wake up !!

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Speaking of educated, you really should try to capitalize the first word in a sentence and not put a space after the last word, before the punctuation. ;)

But hey, your biography says you're 22 and have a girlfriend...............so who am I to criticize? LOL

Biography:
I'm 22. have a girlfriend.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts