Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all

Just bought a early 99 motor (has the small intake plenums); and am inventorying what I got. It came with a wiring harness; actually it's in 2 pieces.

I don't know much about these, having a couple of 97s. I do know they have a single plug on the valve cover, 9 pins, and have an air intake heater, some other kind of sensor on the spider pipe, and a few other differences.

I have looked thru google for a schematic for this wiring harness. I'd like to figure out if this is a complete harness (nothing cut off) and either sell it or keep it for a spare if it's any-ways close to my 97s. all help appreciated.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Get hold of 389sixpak he may be able to help.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
The early has no MIAH relay plug on the harness. No MAIH plug. Pretty much all I can think of on the engine harness. Here is a really good wiring diagram with pics of the sensors.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow, that's awesome. just what I was looking for. thanks....

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
If I can remember right, on the 97, all the fuel bowl plugs and ipr plug are on a seperate harness together that plug into the main harness. Just in to let you know. I had to buy that one for my 97 and it was like $70 from ford.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts