Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont have the harness plugs on the end, so im gonna solder them to the switches. i just need to know which wire goes to what switch, any help would be great. thanks guys.

·
Registered
63 Posts
What about the power fold, power telescoping, WITH memory? A lot of the wire colors are different on the memory function mirrors.

I'm not trying to wire up the memory function, just get the rest of the stuff working and struggling since some of the wire colors are different on my mirrors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for mass help here im beyond lost and at this point ready to give up. I have a 2006 ford f350 superduty with factory power glass heated turn signal marker light mirrors on my truck now which have the 10pin grey plug with only 7 pins being used. I just bought a set of 2008 OEM superduty mirrors from a friend of mine. Those are 22 pin mirrors exactly the same set up as my factory mirrors now no power fold or power telescoping options on them. I can not for hell or high water find any adapters to mate these 2 years together or lets say plug and play deal so anyone have any helpful answers? Like where to buy adapters or the wiring diagram I need for either side to hard wire if need be? I'm ready to sell these new mirrors and say to hell with it but I really want to use them to. Please anyone id love some

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I don't know exactly where it is on here, but I recall a thread a couple years back in which a guy explained what he had to do....which was basically cut off the new mirror's connector and solder on the old one. He said it was a pain in the arse because he had to figure out which wire did what.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts